We use cultured pearls from oysters and freshwater mussels that we carefully select for our pieces.
HOW TO CARE FOR OUR FRESHWATER PEARLS:
- Pearls are sensitive so don’t forget to treat them with love.
- Avoid direct contact with chemicals found in perfume or other cosmetics.
- To help do so, make sure they are the last thing you put on before going out and the first thing you take off when you come home.
925 Sterling Silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper. We plate our silver jewelry in rhodium, which gives it extra shine and durability. Rhodium is one of the costliest precious metals due to its rarity. All of our sterling silver pieces are stamped with “925”.
HOW TO CARE FOR STERLING SILVER JEWELRY:
- Sterling silver jewelry will oxidize when exposed to the elements, so remove your silver jewelry before exercising, washing your hands or showering.
- Always apply perfumes, creams and hair care products before wearing your pieces.
- To clean tarnished sterling silver jewelry, polish gently with a silver cloth.
- Store in a safe, dry place when not worn to protect them from the elements of daily exposure.
How do I keep my jewelry looking its best?
The polishing cloths included in each order are made of 100% cotton and have been treated with an anti-tarnish agent. To get the best results, simply buff your 14k solid gold, 18k gold vermeil, titanium, or sterling silver pieces until any imperfections or marks are no longer visible. Do not use the polishing cloth on oxidized silver pieces or directly on delicate gemstones, hard gemstones or pearls.
Always wash your hands after use and keep the cloth out of reach of children. Never wash the polishing cloth, as it will lose its effectiveness.
Do you have a warranty?
With our warranty, we’ve got your back! For two years from the date of purchase, we’ll take care of your product if any damage to the material or the workmanship of the jewelry occurs.
We’re confident in the quality of our product hence the 2-year coverage. The warranty does not cover lost items, scratches that come with normal wear and tear (like a bent ring or broken chain), improper use or storage of your product or any modification to your product done by a third party outside of Acordoi.